VRP20 HANDHELD MAIN BODY ASSEMBLY FOR VP200
The revolutionary Victory Sprayer is a battery powered electrostatic sprayer that can be paired with any disinfectant / sanitizer solution. It provides superior coverage through proven electrostatic technology and delivers effective coverage with disinfectants and sanitizers onto hard-to-reach surfaces. The Victory Sprayer helps keep your facility healthier while also saving you time, money and labor.
The Victory Electrostatic Sprayer allows the user hours of spraying time without the trouble or inherent danger of dragging a power cord. In addition, it is designed to save time and labor, spray less liquid, and cover more surfaces. Victory Sprayers electrostatic technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage.
- Double-charged particles envelope all conductive surfaces – shadowed, vertical and underneath.
- Apply Disinfectant / Sanitizer / Cleaner up to 1000 square feet on a single tank of liquid.
- Combined with the unique electrostatic charge, this allows you to apply an even coating on all surfaces.
Victory Sprayer Features
- Applies chemicals faster
- Uses less solution
- More complete and consistent coverage
- Cordless operation – No electrical cords
- Weighs only 5.5 lbs. with a full tank
- Electrostatic charge penetrates chemical providing a thin even spray pattern on all surfaces
Often used with biocides and disinfectants for food processing plants, cruise ships, airplanes, cargo containers, production agriculture, hospitals, schools, daycare centers, veterinary clinics, restaurants and fitness clubs.
Used with the right chemicals will neutralize a wide range of chemical agents, biological agents, and toxic industrial chemicals. Uses include: hazmat teams, CBRNE units, clandestine labs, EMS, first receivers, and outbreak responders.
Combined with the right chemicals, eliminate odors in cars, gyms, locker rooms, restaurants, dumpsters, and many other applications.
Great for the application of insecticides or fumigants in locations such as warehouses, maintenance, under buildings, restaurants, kennels, stables, barns and chicken coops.
Specification: VRP20 HANDHELD MAIN BODY ASSEMBLY FOR VP200